In the current economic climate, the workplace can be a stressful environment for both employer and employee.
Employers are having to make some tough decisions which can impact negatively on employees.
It is essential that both employer and employee understand their respective rights and duties and that there are clear policies and procedures in place to deal with the issues that arise in the workplace .
From drafting contracts of employment to the implementation of salary reductions and reduced working hours, from problems with bullying and harassment to representation before Tribunals and Courts, we can provide informed, practical and effective advice.
We can provide assistance with
- Drafting and negotiating contracts of employment
- Advising parties on their rights and responsibilities under Irish Employment Law
- Bullying and harassment complaints and drafting and advising on policies and procedures
- Unfair and Constructive Dismissal
- Representation before Employment Appeals Tribunals, Equality Authority, Labour Relations Commission and Labour Court
For more information on Employment Law contact Val Stone or phone us on 053 9146144